- progressive turning and carving
- amazing surfing feeling
- high precision in keeping the turning radius while carving
- improved stability on straight lines
- it is suited for drop through boards
- all turning radius are suited: from the tightest you can draw to the largest you want to follow!
On this tool you will find 3 holes of 3 different sizes to screw any type of skateboard nut (size 10, 13 and 15)_ Exception made for the unfair size 8, that some b*st**d mounts on some deck. Why they do that?
By the way, you also have a screwdriver, to be able to drive your screws in the holes. And even a screwdriver with the pretty rare Allen head: you will probably never use it, but hey... how cool it is to say "I have it, just in case"!
- 3/8 1/2 & 9/16 Wrenches
- Phillips head & Allen screwdrivers