RIPPED JACKO PRO
The classic Sector 9 race outline and aggressive concave work together to ensure you’ll be locked in and ready to rally from the moment you step on.
Oi! Oi! Oi! Get straight to business with the updated Jacko Pro, which is now a few inches shorter from the past model. The classic Sector 9 race outline and aggressive concave work together to ensure you’ll be locked in and ready to rally from the momentyou step on. Wheel flares in the front and rear act as natural foot-stops to keep your feet from unwanted movement, while the non-invasive W-concave towards the middle of the board adds rigidity. A short wheelbase race-rocket or a surfy feeling free-rider, rip your way through any situation on the Ripped Jacko Pro.
- 8 Ply Maple
- Wavy color veneer bottom with CNC wheel wells
- Sharp rails for added grip and control
- W in the back and raised humps for lock-in feel and additional leverage
- Adjustable wheelbase
- Length: 33.25”
- Width: 10"
- Wheelbase: 24.25” to 26.25”
Components (just for the "Complete" set up):
- Trucks: 10.0” Gullwing Trucks
- Wheels: 74MM 78A RAD Advantage
- Bearings: ABEC 5 Blaze
- Risers: Recycled Plastic Shock Pads
- Hardware: 1.25” Hardened Steel Bolts
- Grip Tape: ECG with Downhill Division logo
*** Trucks color may vary***
No customer reviews for the moment.